UPDATE: IF WE GET 3 MORE ORDERS BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE DAY THE JERSEY PRICE WILL DROP BY 4 DOLLARS! GET THE ORDERS IN, IF WE HIT THE NEXT MAGIC NUMBER EVERYONE GETS A CHEAPER JERSEY!
Ok everyone. I just wanted to give one final reminder that the jersey order deadline is coming up very soon. First of all, here is a reminder of what the brand new club jersey will look like!
As you all may remember, we are ordering from Canari cycling. The deadline for order is September 3rd. There are two ways for you to order the jersey. You may either fill out the handy order form I have attached to this email and drop it off with payment at Two Wheeler Dealer or you can order online. The online order process will be explained below. A few other things to remember.
Jersey sizes will run from X-Small to XX-Large
2. They will have a full zipper.
3. They will be in the Canari “Pro” cut which is their version of a club cut. Roomier
The jersey price is $58. Please fill out the entire form and deliver to Two Wheeler Dealer at 4408 Wrightsville Ave, Wilmington NC 28403. Please deliver with payment. Payment will be accepted in the form of check (made out to Cape Fear SORBA) or cash. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery will take about 8 weeks from date we place the entire order with Canari. Jersey orders will be available for pickup at Two Wheeler Dealer. You will be notified via email when the shipment arrives.
In addition if you happen to run into any of the board members (aka Greg Brinson, Austin Fenwick, Bryan Weinkle, or Jay Pearce) they will also accept the order form and payment.
To order online follow these directions
1. Download and fill out the order form I have attached to this email.
2. Email the completed order form to INFO@CAPEFEARSORBA.COM
3. Within 24 hours you should recieve an invoice from paypal with your total for your order.
4. Pay for your order online via paypal (note: you do not have to have paypal to pay for your jersey).
Ok everyone, this is your final call for orders. You can download the form below. Remember everyone SEPTEMBER 3RD is the deadline!